Monday, November 9, 2009

Traveling the Internet

For today's post, I want to direct you to an interview I did about The Heights. I talk about all kinds of good things about the development of the idea, how I went about tackling the task of contemporizing a classic, what I changed and why.

You can find the interview on a blog I read regularly called edge of seventeen. [link]




Also, the new paperback cover is now up, so I thought I'd share it. The hardcover painting was done from this photo test, so it's very similar but different enough to be worth a look.


I'm very happy with it. Hopefully the stores will be too. It comes out in December, so if you missed the hardcover (or didn't want to pay the hardcover price), mark your calendar.

1 comment:

  1. Brian... that looks incredible. It's an awesome book, and both covers are beautiful. I really like the photo, though.

    ReplyDelete