Monday, April 12, 2010

Worldwide Zombie Invasion


With the U.S., Canada, Germany, Australia, and Mexico already fallen prey and conquered, the Zombie Invasion has spread to the Czech Republic. Prague is currently overrun with the publication of Zombie Blondes. I tend to be popular in the former Soviet Bloc for some reason or other. It must have something to do with my love of bleak weather, grey buildings, and European military uniform styles.




I got my Czech copies in the mail the other day. They look really cool. It's the first translation that has gone with a different cover, so that's always fun to see.

I've been fortunate enough in my career to have been somewhat widely translated and flipping through a book you wrote and not being able to read a word of it never loses it's absurdest thrill.

People of the Czech Republic, enjoy. (You always be Czechoslovakia to me, thanks to endless map quizzes by certain former nun who happened to be my 7th grade Social Studies teacher).




No comments:

Post a Comment