Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Great Rabbit Wars Pt. 18



Entry from Recovered Rabbit Child's Diary 001 (access previous documents)


The eleventh day of Rabbit Month, Year One

Dear Journal,

I finally saw the angel girl again today. I tried to see her more times. For three whole days I wandered away to look for her, but she was never in the woods again. It made me sad not seeing her. I thought maybe she was dead by the rabbits. That would be sad, even though it's not supposed to be sad for me. That's what Bianca says anyway. She says the humans that aren't with the rabbits are nothing but beasts.

I don't like Bianca.

This morning, I ran away from our party because she was being mean and cruel. I don't even want to tell you the awful things she did to human who used to be her brother. It wasn't a very fun party and I ran away. I ran to the edge of the old city and that's where I saw her. The angel. She wasn't alone this time. There were many many people with her. More people than I ever remember seeing. (Don't tell anyone, but I think Fival has been stealing our memories).

The people with the angel were dirty and skinny. But they looked happy. Bianca always says people are never happy if they aren't taken care of by rabbits. She's a liar. But still, I know people are dangerous and I stayed pretty far from them. Then the angel girl saw me and waved. She even smiled. The other's were scared. I was scared too, so I ran back to the party. But really, I wish I could've talked to her. I bet she wouldn't lie to me like Bianca.

I'm going to keep her a secret from the rabbits. I know that's not allowed, but it feels like the right thing to do. Tomorrow, I'm going back.

Good Night Journal.

Signed,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment