Thursday, November 11, 2010

Walking Through A Story


Working on several projects at once is how I keep myself interested but it can also make my brain hurt at times. This past week I've had four different story lines running through my head as I try to sort things out in each. Right now I've got ghouls, goblins, evil twins, and a cast of kid space explorers roaming through my thoughts. It's getting crowded in there.

There's only one solution for times like this...write. The quicker I get one story out of my head the clearer the next one gets. It's a bit like being possessed by several ghosts. You got to get them out one at a time to avoid insanity. That's what I've been up to this week, clearing some mental space via creativity.

When I get a handle on some of this, I'll be sure to post in more detail about each project. Until then, tomorrow I got another favorite picture book of mine to share with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment