Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend Music Roundup (Songs of 2014...So Far)


After another super slow week of new music, and only a handful of albums for me to review, I've decided to take this last weekend in July to feature my favorite songs of the year. I already shared my favorite albums of the half-done year, but in this age of singles, it seems appropriate to also take a look at the songs that I just can't get enough of. As is to expected, the list features a wide of range of genres. Though these albums have been reviewed in previous Roundups, and many of these songs were specifically pointed out, there's still nothing like having instant access to hear what I've been raving about. These aren't in any order, though the songs I've most loved appear near the top. Hopefully this is a chance to discover and catch up on some things you might've missed. Enjoy.















(song is at 39:43 in video)





No comments:

Post a Comment