Thursday, November 27, 2014

Oh, To Feeling Thankful...


Last year on this day, I wrote about how I'd grown to find joy in unexpected things and how I was determined to find something positive even when things seemed bleak. A lot has changed over the past twelve months. Life seems to be moving in a positive direction, and I attribute some of that to my positive perspective. I've come to trust in things working out. That's not to say that I've stopped working towards desired outcomes, but I no longer worry about things that are out of my control. And though there are things I'd want to change in the world, I am truly thankful for the things I do have. As my amazing wife and I get ready to begin the next phase of our lives with our expected baby daughter, there is an awful lot for me to feel thankful for, not just on this one day of the year, but on every day going forward.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: