Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekend Music Roundup


I'm finally back! Last weekend I moved out of my home of ten years. There was a ton of crap to pack, a lot of it music and a lot of it toys, and naturally books. Piles and piles and piles of books! Given that the decision was made quickly, leaving little time for packing, I must say I have not had the chance to listen to new music in the past two weeks. What I have been listening to is my record collection which I carefully unpacked and set up in a more central location of the abode. But rather than bore you with reviews of albums I've probably already reviewed at some point, I've decided to focus on the theme of home and share my favorite songs about the topic. Enjoy. 


o'death - "Home"


Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - "Home"


Simon & Garfunkel - "Homeward Bound"


Nirvana - "Sliver"


Guns N' Roses - "Paradise City"

No comments:

Post a Comment