Thursday, March 22, 2018

Out of the Woods


This past month was a bit brutal. As some of you may know, I've been going to grad school to get my Master's in Library Science and I'm nearing the end of that course. However, the end of the road comes with heavy traffic as I've been trying to accelerate through to the end. This past quarter, I took two classes, neither of which really had much to do with my career plans, but were the only two classes offered that went toward my degree requirements. 

The courses were HTML/CSS website building, requiring me to learn HTML and hand code a 7 page website and using a CSS template to create another one. The other course was about building a database and learning SQL language. None of this was anything I knew anything about and meant a ton of learning of two computer languages. Needless to say, my time has been very limited. That is the sole reason for the lack of posts on this blog. But both those classes are over, so I'm back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment